The epoxy and polyurethane products listed in this section combine ease of handling with superior cured physicals to provide production and prototype parts with many beneficial properties.
The proper choice from these products will allow the user to duplicate the properties of a number of engineering plastics with low-cost tooling in a very short time. They cover a broad range of applications, and include high performance materials with outstanding properties and toughness, materials for clear casting, and a full range of excellent fire retardant systems.
A few of these products are certified to the UL94-V0 flame retardant specification, and our PT8902 is certified to USP Class VI requirements.
This Product Line Consists of The Following Types of Products:
- HIGH IMPACT and CLEAR SYSTEMS
- MATERIALS for HAND-CAST and VACUUM CAST APPLICATIONS
- TWIN-TUBE and MACHINE DISPENSE MATERIALS
- FIRE RETARDANT RIGID SYSTEMS FOR PRODUCTION and PROTOTYPES
- FLEXIBLE URETHANES for PRODUCTION and PROTOTYPE USES